F.U.N. Ministry's Family Camp 2016
Join us for a weekend of fellowship at
Seven Maples Campground in Hancock, NH
Friday, August 26th
Sunday, August 28th
Cost is $27.50 per person, which includes tent site and meals
There is something for everyone at Seven Maples. Group activities and dining, swimming, kayaking, opportunities for personal quiet time, and a Sunday morning worship service in God's great outdoors!
Please sign up by July 30th. Payment is due by August 7th
For questions or additional details, please contact Pasqual at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-525-4338
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SEVEN MAPLES CAMPGROUND
- A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment.
- Clean restroom facilities with hot showers
- Extensive recreational facilities.
- On site services and supplies, including LP gas, ice, wood, campground store, and dump station.
- On site owners, with enforced quiet hours.
- Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities.
- Onsite 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals with access to Norway Pond via Moose Brook. (additional fees for rentals will be the individual camper's responsibility)
- Playgrounds, basket ball sport court
- Rec hall with video games, pool table, air hockey, pinball, and darts.
- Crystal clear heated swimming pool.
- A Private Stocked Rainbow Trout Fishing Pond.
- Free High Speed Wireless
- For more information on the campground visit: www.sevenmaples.com
Want to participate but don't have a tent? Contact Pasqual at email@example.com