F.U.N. Ministry's Family Camp 2018
Get your tent out, your camping gear on and get ready to roast marshmallows at
Family Camp 2018
Thursday, July 5th - Saturday, July 7th
Cost is $31 per person and includes the tent site and meals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hang it up for a few days and enjoy some F.U.N.
Seven Maples Campground in Hancock, NH
There is something for everyone at Seven Maples. Group activities and dining, swimming, kayaking, arcade, horseshoes, basketball, playground, outdoors, and opportunities for personal quiet time.
For questions or additional details, please contact Pasqual
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SEVEN MAPLES CAMPGROUND
- A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment.
- Clean restroom facilities with hot showers
- Extensive recreational facilities.
- On site services and supplies, including LP gas, ice, wood, campground store, and dump station.
- On site owners, with enforced quiet hours.
- Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities.
- Onsite 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals with access to Norway Pond via Moose Brook. (additional fees for rentals will be the individual camper's responsibility)
- Playgrounds, basket ball sport court
- Rec hall with video games, pool table, air hockey, pinball, and darts.
- Crystal clear heated swimming pool.
- A Private Stocked Rainbow Trout Fishing Pond.
- Free High Speed Wireless
- For more information on the campground visit: www.sevenmaples.com