WAR ROOM STUDY
Join us in this 5 week study as we discover the power of prayer.
Study Day/Time/Location TBD
Interested in hosting a War Room Study? We are still looking for a volunteer to HOST. Contact Ben and Amber Cooper by submitting HOST information form below.
War Room Bible Study is based on movie clips by the same title where Tony and Elizabeth Jordan seemingly have it all – great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. In reality, their marriage has become a war zone and their daughter is collateral damage. But with the help of Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman, Elizabeth discovers she can start fighting for her family instead of against them. With her newly energized faith, Elizabeth's real enemy doesn't have a prayer.
- Session One: Lukewarmness
- Session Two: Accountability
- Session Three: Gospel & Grace
- Session Four: Spiritual Warfare
- Session Five: Prayer
- Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group
- Expand participants' understanding of spiritual warfare
- Develop strategies to battle the real Enemy through prayer
- Dig deeper into the spiritual discipline aspects of prayer
- Create opportunity for study among both inexperienced Bible study students and those well-versed in Scripture